BF Scalper Pro is a trading solution that is a part of the FXAutomater portfolio. The presentation looks quite informative and the system’s features are well explained. The advisor executes orders on a demo account that was deployed not so far ago.
BF Scalper Pro strategies and tests
There are some features systemized for our comfortability to read them.
We have grouped all details about the system and its functionality.
- The robot works automatically for us on MT 4 or MT5 terminals.
- There’s a new exit logic that decreases drawdowns.
- The system lets us pick stop loss levels for various conditions.
- The EA also uses a grid strategy to make more profits.
- The robot sets TP and SL for every order floating on the market.
- We can make profits on the next cross pairs GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- The system works with low drawdowns.
- The news filter is applied to the system to avoid trading during high-impact news.
- There’s a feature with push and email notifications.
- The system covers SL and TP levels from a broker not to be hunted.
- There’s a Friday exit module that prevents keeping orders on the market during the weekend.
- The main time frame to work with is M15.
- The developers provide some settings files for each cross pair.
- We can customize trading hours how we want.
- The system should be used on an ECN account.
The presentation is featured by several backtest reports. This one was executed in the GBPUSD cross pair on the M15 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. The initial deposit was $1000. It turned into $2952.28 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was 11.03% ($259.71). The robot closed 966 deals with 68% of the win rate for short and 72% for long trading positions.
BF Scalper Pro track record review
The system has been running a real USD account on FXOpen using technical indicators data from MT4. The leverage is set at 1:500. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on March 23, 2020, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +31.00%. The average monthly gain is 1.53%. It has decreased twice since our last visit. The maximum drawdown is 22.67%.
BF Scalper Pro has executed 869 orders with 1985.6 pips. An average win is 9.46 pips when an average loss is -14.24 pips. The accuracy is 72% for longs and 67% for shorts. The profit factor is 1.81. The robot trades with an average trade frequency of 13 hours and a half.
The advisor trades on six pairs. EURCAD with 186 orders overtook GBPUSD with 184 orders traded.
The system acts on the market like a night scalper. So, it opens orders before or right after Midnight.
The system skips trading on Monday, most likely, because it doesn’t have relevant data from previous days.
The system works with low risks to the account balance.
The system trades without Martingale. There are SL and TP levels covered from the broker’s eyes.
The profitability goes down. So, the system must be updated ASAP.
The price is $137 instead of $197. The developers manipulate the price quite often. The package includes a real account license, three demo account licenses, support, and a 60-day refund.
Is BF Scalper Pro a scam?
The system doesn’t look like a scam, but scalpers require so many customizations, so only professional traders can make them work.
We have no testimonials written on the site. The same we’d like to say about testimonials on the third-party websites like Forex Peace Army and Trustpilot.