The main page welcomes us with half a face and several blocks of mostly useless information. It’s not the best way to sell the system in 2021. So, why didn’t he update the site? It’s not a big deal, right?
Forex Real Profit strategies and tests
The presentation includes some explanations about what we should expect from the system on a real account:
- We can expect that an average profit or loss will be the same – 24-25 pips.
- The accuracy is up to 61%. It’s not so much.
- The stop losses can be from 50 to 200 pips.
- We can expect that a lot size for every open order will be calculated automatically.
- It works with various strategies for different pairs.
- We can work with any broker we want.
- IC Markets is always a good choice, the dev mentioned.
- It works well for a scalping strategy.
- It knows how to avoid the High Impact News periods.
- The dev informed us that “if the average daily range or/and the average short term range are higher than maximal limits.”
- The system can close orders automatically if an order crosses a level of drawdowns.
- We have spread, and slippage protection applied.
- It doesn’t keep orders to run over a weekend, and it closes them ASAP.
- The advisor isn’t featured by risky strategies excusing scalping.
- “There are six different strategies behind the system. Two of them help us to scalp profits during the Asian session. Another one scalps big trend moves all day long. The last three are various breakout strategies.”
- It can trade from 2 to 12 cross pairs.
- We should use it on an ECN account.
The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports that would help us to understand how the system handled the past data. It’s a crucial part because we should be allowed to know what win rate we can expect if we set the system on a real account.
Forex Real Profit live trading account review
We have got a real account that exists for years and slowly but surely has been doing nothing for the last three years.
Forex Real Profit Trading Results
The system has a real account to work on it automatically. The dev has chosen IC Markets as a broker. The leverage is 1;500. The robot uses technical data from MT4. The account was deployed on December 11, 2013, deposited at $3,534.53 and withdrawn at $851.26. Since then, the absolute gain has become 708.07%, while the average monthly gain has only grown to 2.23%. The maximum drawdown is high – 37.56%. It was twice low several months ago.
The system executed 1627 trades with 4838.6 pips. An average win is 20.53 pips when an average loss is -19.76 pips. The accuracy for the Longs direction is 52% and 59% for Shorts. An average trade length is five hours and ten minutes. The Profit Factor is low – 1.25.
We have two pairs traded: EUR/USD and GBP/USD. The most-traded is EUR/USD – 1271 orders and $687.43.
The system trades during two sessions mostly. The first one is the middle of the American session when the second one is the calm hours before and after Midnight when the Asian market is closed.
We may note that the system was designed to not trade Mondays. It’s okay for a night scalper.
We may note that the dev lied about no risk strategies applied. As you can see, there is an insanely aggressive Martingale. The EA can increase lot sizes from 0.01 to 0.10.
The profitability during this year looks unpredictable and unstable. We can rely on the system if we want to trade smoothly.
The system is available for $199 annually. The offer looks simple and not informative. On how many accounts are we allowed to use the system? No answer was provided.
Is Forex Real Profit a scam?
It is not a scam, but it’s not a fresh and well-updated trading solution.
There is a Forex Real Profit’s page on Forex Peace Army. However, there’s only one review written. It’s not enough to understand if the system is okay for us.
This comment tells us that the system isn’t a sky-rock trading solution.