Gold Eagle is a trading advisor that was released on September 26, 2020. The current version is 3.5. The last update was released on April 6, 2021. It was activated five times and the demo downloaded 2,473 times. The developer is well-known among the MQL5 community.
Gold Eagle Strategies and Tests
It’s time to talk about strategies, details, and settings:
- The Gold Eagle advisor works fully automatically for us.
- The system has Trend Line Pro Indicators behind the system and uses a Grid strategy.
- It works with Gold only.
- The system can use cost averaging to be profitable.
- There’s a mobile trading panel for managing auto-trading functions and the ability to open trades manually.
- The system uses the DD Reduce Functions settings to close manual opened deals with profits.
- There’s a recommended set file attached to the User’s Manual.
- We can receive “set aggressive or conservative trade style using the HTF and Candle filter parameters in the settings of GOLD EAgle.”
- We have to download history data right before executing backtests.
- The developer mentioned that set files can be downloaded from a blog.
- We have to write an email to receive “a personal invitation.”
- We have to use only Hedge accounts for trading.
- There are many screenshots of how the system works, what settings it has, and other details.
Gold Eagle Live Trading Account Review
The presentation includes no backtest reports. It’s a huge con as without reports we can’t know how the system worked and what profits it made working on the past data provided by brokers.
We have a real USDC account under robot management on the RoboForex broker with the 1:1000 leverage. The absolute growth is 19.14%. The maximum drawdown is 36.9%. The maximum deposit load is 12.9%. The win rate is 82.6%. The trading activities occurred 88.5% of the time.
The system had traded for 20 days. The latest trade was two days ago. An average trade frequency is 39 deals weekly. An average trade length is seven hours. The account was deployed on June 07, 2021.
The robot closed the first month with profits.
There was a period of quite deep drawdowns.
The robot uses x3 Martingale to recover after losses.
The robot has closed 213 orders. An average profitable trade is $1641 when an average loss is -$1467. The maximum win streak is 24 deals. The recovery factor is 2.23. The profit factor is 1.65. An average profit is $68.88 when an average loss is three times deeper -$198.59. The average monthly growth is 19.14%.
The robot works with Gold only.
The system received warning because of high trading activity.
The robot costs $199 for a digital copy. We have a one-month rental option based on the fair price – $63. There’s a demo download option, so we can check its parameters on the terminal.
Is Gold Eagle a Scam?
Most likely, it’s not. The developer is quite known.
We have various comments published by real clients. As we may note, the developer is quick to answer.